Thursday, October 18, 2012

West Coast, Best Coast

A week ago I was back in L.A. It was not until I was landing that I realized how much I miss home. I could not stop smiling.


view from my lunch spot!
It's actually a little cafeteria located on the top floor of the COURT HOUSE. Yes, I went through security and all just to go to this place. Things I would do for food/picture!


The newly open Grand Park right across from the Civic Center & L.A. Times!
DTLA
Thanks to LA Times, I got to explore LA more.
Finally got to fulfill my sushi craving! Can't decide whether I should try more places here or save my money and splurge when I go back...
Disneyland! BEST WEEKEND EVER! Though a lot of things went wrong that day, it could never be a bad day at Disneyland.
World of Color! When the man realized he was in the picture and docked away... the writing faded.
Watching world of color actually made me sad as I realized that I am no longer a child...
I got to surprise Michelle for her birthday and got breakfast with her before I head back to Raleigh.
I never associate myself as a california/LA girl. I was never a city girl either, or so I thought. But there are just WAY too many trees here. I miss the lights and the sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment