Sunday, November 4, 2012

This is how it's done

The South continues to amaze me. I went to the homecoming game this weekend and tailgated with people from the department. I cannot believe what I had witness. Although I have never really tailgated before football games, I am pretty sure this put everyone back in California to shame.

Yes, that is a BBQ grill. 
I know people grill food at tailgates, but a real BBQ smoke grill?! That is just unheard of! (at least for me)

This is rather disgusting. I am sure this is an individual case. Those bros made their own "stage". That's not the crazy part. But you see the u-haul truck next to them... it's their restroom. We could not figured out why different guys kept going in the truck and closed the back. Then we realized they were using it as a restroom. Later on, girls were using it too. How, you ask. I have no idea. Only thing I know is that I can never look at u-haul truck the same way. It makes me wince when I see one. 

I am not sure if it was because it was homecoming game or they just love their BBQ... I saw at least 5 BBQ grills!

Another thing is they bring real furnitures!!!! All the frats rented a u-haul truck and brought sofas to tailgate! It gave me an illusion of walking down an outdoor frat row...

A sea of red!

All the frat boys were in sperrys, khakis, dress shirts, and BOW TIE! All the girls dressed up too. I thought you were suppose to wear your school gears... I felt so old and out of place. 

We lost terribly and I probably will not be returning to any games anytime soon... (there are only 2 home games left anyway)

1 comment:

  1. LOL cornhole! i had the hardest time understanding why the hell people play that game when i was in ohio. and yup, people tailgated at syracuse football games in parking lots!

    ReplyDelete